Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: is monotone for me?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: is monotone for me?
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:29:51 -0400

Gour <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 07:47:07 -0400
>
> Stephen> mtn works on Linux, Mac, and Win32 (native and Cygwin). Some
> Stephen> features are not supported on Win32 native, but all work on
> Stephen> Win32 Cygwin.
>
> What is missing on Win32? (not utterly important, just curious)

file: and ssh: netsync transports, and user formatted date parsing.

> Stephen> There is an Emacs front-end called DVC. I consider that a GUI,
> Stephen> but some people don't. I maintain it, and it almost eliminates
> Stephen> the need for mtn command line.
>
> Very nice...I was considering using it, but darcs is not well
> supported (that's why I have to use darcsum), but support for monotone
> misses, accroding to the table, support for pull?

I do pull, push, and sync from the command line. I have recently decided
I should integrate that with the GUI, so I can easily process the list
of revisions that are pulled; update the corresponding workspace, review
the changes.

--
-- Stephe