[Monotone-devel] Re: is monotone for me?

From: Gour
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: is monotone for me?
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:34:18 +0200

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:39:57 -0400
>>>>>> "hendrik" == address@hidden wrote:

hendrik> That's for me is the most important thing about monotone,
hendrik> trumping all other considerations. The monotone developers
hendrik> are more paranoid about data loss than I am.

So far, I went (twice) through the tutorial, skimmed once through the
whole docs and now I'm reading 'Advanced Uses'...all I can say I'm
impressed with design choices and as soon as I could put mtn repo at
Indefero I'll become fulltime mtn user. (we hope fast-git-import will
be sorted out as well, so we can import all our old darcs repos.)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6