Re: [avrdude-dev] BETA Release is now available - please test (was: Good

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] BETA Release is now available - please test (was: Good news: STK500v2 and JTAG ICE mkII code committed to CVS)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:42:28 -0400

Hello,

> That way we won't be changing any fuse bits
> without explicit permission.

Done - it's in the patch manager.

Changelog:
*Add to term.h prototype making terminal_get_input public
*Safemode now asks the user if fuses should be changed, rather than just
changing them
*Add -s option which does not ask user if fuses should be changed
*Safemode is disabled if standard input is not a terminal

I've tested scripting by just re-directing standard input from a file. This
does disable safemode, unless I put a -s in which case I can also confirm it
does not ask if it should change them back.

Regards,

 -Colin