Re: [avrdude-dev] BETA Release is now available - please test

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] BETA Release is now available - please test
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 06:51:21 +0200

As E. Weddington wrote:

[JTAGmkII cannot write to flash one byte at a time yet.]

> >Yes.  Where best?

> In the Terminal Mode description? (Unless there are better
> ideas....)

Well, for the man page, it was easy: there's a BUGS section.  I've
added it there.

For the texinfo documentation, I've put it under Troubleshooting.

I've also added http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=avrdude
as the preferred way to report bugs.