[linuxiran] farsi linux site

From: Abbas Izad
Subject: [linuxiran] farsi linux site
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:42:30 +0000

Hi

Could somebody check the mailing list at linux farsi:
http://linux.aictc.com

somebody has answered a question and claimed that RedHat explicitly has added farsi language in its distro that I don't know if it is 100% true!! Hasn't KDE don that? maybe I interpreted the text wrong. I have already pointed the answer towards FarsiKDE but it is good if somebody who could answer exactly who did what also put some words in there. I have, for example, read somewhere that sherif university and KDE have contributed a greate deal to add Farsi funktionality to linux and work still going on.

/Abbas

Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/