Re: [linuxiran] farsi linux site

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] farsi linux site
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:44:29 +0430 (IRST)

Mr Roozbeh Pournader from the FarsiWeb project at Sharif
University of Technology has provided his word list and around
3000 translated messages of kde-base to Mr Arash Zeini long time
ago, which Arash Zeini has wrote that he has used around 25% of
the messages.

BTW, RedHat 9 has GNOME translations from Roozbeh Pournader too.

--
Behdad Esfahbod         3 Tir 1382, 2003 Jun 24
http://behdad.org/      [Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars