Re: [linuxiran] farsi linux site

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] farsi linux site
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:39:34 +0430

This message goes specifically yo Behdad:

Dear Behdad,

All of us made mistakes, can we agree on this and close anything harsh between
you and Aryan or even you and me? (Sorry to speak for Aryan here). But as it
seems you don't mention anythign about me and you know that I always
appreciated your presence anywhere and nothing has changed in this regard.
You are a welcome member here and let us have the good old relationship that
we had, as you mentioned it.

I hope that Aryan agrees to this approach too.

I would appreciate it if this could be the closing email on this topic, the
only thing I would look forward to, is a positive reply from Behdad :)

Behdad?

Greetings,
Arash