Re: [linuxiran] farsi linux site

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] farsi linux site
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:42:57 +0300

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 13:46, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Abbas,
>
> So, now that you have wrote these lines, let me tell everyone
> what happened between me and Arian.  The whole story is that I
> liked him as an active member, and I was in a good relationship
> with Arash Z., even after the flame war between him and Roozbeh.
> All in a sudden, in a reply to my brother's (Behnam) request to a
> Mozilla team member regarding Persian translation, Arian started
> telling him that well, behnam is brother of behdad, where behdad
> is friend of roozbeh, where roozbeh is enemy of arash, where
> arash is the coordinator of Persian KDE translation, so as
> roozbeh wanted to get arash replaced, then behnam wants me to be
> replaced too, so he, and his brother, and his brother's friend,
> and the whole sharif university guys are dangerous ones, so
> please deny his request...!!!  Which in response, in defense of
> my insane brother, I used the mentioned words to arian.  Thats
> it.
>
> About Farsi vs. Persian, anyone familiar with national and
> international standards, and culture and literature, knows that
> it should be called Persian, otherwise YOU ARE INVENTING A WORD.

Behdad:
I want to respond to your email. However, I think you agree that this is
really off topic, and there are perhaps many people out there, who do
not want to waste their bandwidth and mailbox, in order to find out
what happened between me and you.

If you please give me your email address (is it address@hidden ?) then
I would be more than happy to reply to your email.

One more thing, (and this is not a flame or anything, it is just a
simple question), once upon a time, all messages from domain
@linuxiran.org to domain @behdad.org (or was it @bamdad.org ?) returned
with an access denied error message. I'm not saying it was intentional
(roozbeh once told in a mailing list that this thing was never done)
but I'm not lieing, and they all returned. Is it still like this, or
can we now send messages to your email addresses now?

Cheers

--
/* "It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a
conservative without changing a single idea."