Re: [DotGNU]"Open source" is not what we do here

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]"Open source" is not what we do here
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:55:33 -0700 (MST)

    Yes... But I like Linus.  He believes in Free Software
    but just doesn't judge the beliefs of others.

We judge the actions and the beliefs of others because
our goal is to correct a social abuse--proprietary software.

Your views may be different.  Whether you can reconcile yourself to
our views sufficiently to work on DotGNU is for you to decide, but
we are not going to change them for you.

If you want to argue against our views please don't do it in this list.
Please use the newsgroup gnu.misc.discuss for that.