Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.4 released

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.5.4 released
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:57:59 +0100 (CET)

Robert Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have created a readme file for the windows
> distribution. when you get a chance take a look at it
> and let me know if it looks ok. I want to include it
> in the installer I'm creating. Here is what it would
> look like:

Could you please add a sentence or two about DotGNU,
e.g. like this?

Portable.NET is part of DotGNU, a project to build a complete Free
Software replacement for .NET - We're building a system that truly
belongs to the developers, not to some profit-oriented monopolistic
company.  Join us at http://dotgnu.org

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/