Re: bug archiving policy

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: bug archiving policy
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 06:58:57 +0100

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Something like:
>
> If user is in Org mode, then to be asked:
>
>   - is this Org mode bug?
>
> then if no, to proceed to standard bug report.

I see how this could be useful, but maybe Org is the only package in
this situation (i.e. suffering from separate ways of reporting bugs),
so I doubt implementing a specific behavior for Org is correct.

The stream of Org-related bugs reported with M-x report-emacs-bug is
really not that big.

--
 Bastien