Re: bug archiving policy

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: bug archiving policy
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 10:48:59 +0100

> `report-emacs-bug` should definitely encourage the user to add
> some info about which package is affected (in a machine-readable way).

Yes, that would be good.  I cannot provide a patch for this though, as
I'm still catching up with Org emails.

> Also we can ask debbugs to forward all `org`-tagged bug info to the
> orgmode mailing-list.

Yes, I would welcome this move too.

Can we have both at once?  An update of report-emacs-bugs that helps
declare what package this is about, tagging the report as "org-mode",
with debbugs then forwarding this report to emacs-orgmode@gnu.org?

--
 Bastien