emacsconf-org

Re: Draft call for participation (maybe June 26?), lessons learned from

From: Esteban Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Draft call for participation (maybe June 26?), lessons learned from last year
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 00:11:01 +0000

El 2023-06-18 14:47, Sacha Chua escribió:
> Yes, a shorter, clearer message would be great! Would you or someone
> like to draft one? Can we borrow ideas from CFPs from other
> conferences that you like? :)

I would just mention a first paragraph which is already in your text and
add the titles (headers) of the rest.  People will ask and we could
respond with the texts of the other headers.  Then, it will be no more
than 100 words each.  Better if they are 50 words.  Nobody rejects
reading 50 words.  But it might not be enough.

I am not a very good communicator.  So I am not the best person for this
job.  But brevity is undeniably a good policy.