emacsconf-org

Re: Draft call for participation (maybe June 26?), lessons learned from

From: Esteban Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Draft call for participation (maybe June 26?), lessons learned from last year
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 16:25:49 +0000

El 2023-06-22 09:10, jc@tlo escribió:
> Very nice :)
>
> I like this: "(not by talking faster!)" :)

Its great, isn't it?

Nevertheless, it made me chuckle a little more when I realized I did
precisely that on my 2019 short 5-minute talk:  I sped the audio up.  I
did that because I tend to speak very slowly and it becomes drowsy.  It
makes the listeners yawn!  So I measured my words per minute and equated
them with the best speakers' speed.  It did not make me the best
speaker.  But at least it was not boring ...