[Gnumed-devel] I've sort of got a debian install going

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] I've sort of got a debian install going
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:41:19 +1100

I tried the knoppix again with a new HDD and except for a few i/0  errors on
the files /usr/X11R6/bin/X86_SVGA
           /usr/bin/ethereal
           /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts - (two files)
   and a file called gnumeric.mo

it seemed to work ok, except It's an 80 gig drive and it only used the first
partition (12gig), so I'll need to make it bigger.

Bloody thing came up in german which is what you'd expect, so I'll change the
language and start playing with it. Got onto the web via my smoothwall with
no problems, so I'll visit some debian sites to learn.

Any idea's about the files?

Regards

Richard