Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: sourceforge ldap

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: sourceforge ldap
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:50:20 -0700

On May 19, 2004, at 7:41 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Yes an LDAP-based match provider class needs to be written along similar lines to the SQL match providers that we have, if we decide to go down this path.
That sounds like a reasonable first step [but what is the case use scenario]

Maybe the bridge is:
"when someone is ready to go down this path for an actual implementation"
...and therefore has a vested interest in trying to help make it happen.
Until then it remains useful for people to keep aware of useful ideas and options and maybe share them along the way, but I imagine the state of affairs will need be actively re-inventoried at the time.