Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: sourceforge ldap

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: sourceforge ldap
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:04:47 +0200

> > I remember we had discussed this before. I would now vote to implement the
> > gnumed demographic service based on LDAP. All we would need to do is agree
> > on
> I was referring to just contacts, putting all the patients in there too is
> another kettle of fish.
That is IMO a workable if undesirable thing. It still leaves
us with exclusing most potential users (unless only loading
contacts requires LDAP).

> The PUPIC rears its head again: we need to settle this before spreading data
> across different
> services
I'd like to see that dealt with yesterday rather than today.

> Does anyone have access to a set of demographics data to test various PUPIC
> ideas on?
I think I have something like 120 thousand real patients lying
around somehwere. Else there was a *very* recent post on the
openhealth list about this (google for archives).