[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:45:48 -0800

At 12:49 PM +0100 12/30/05, Andreas Tille wrote:
        gnumed.conf
        .gmcCfg.bak
        gnumed.log

Hmmm, the only thing I wonder about is that the logfiles are not "hidden"
in the hidden directory ~/.gnumed .  If this is not the case I would
consider this as a bug and will have a look into it.

They are not hidden, meaning if I cd into .gnumed, the command ls will show them, I don't need to add the -a.

Are the files *supposed* to be hidden?

Are users not intended to be modifying their config file ~/.gnumed/gnumed.conf or are they intended to be able to know or figure out that these are hidden, but that it is OK to modify them anyway?