[Gnumed-devel] Re: the benefit of setup tools

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: the benefit of setup tools
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 08:03:09 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> OK, there's a point: you are asking for *any* (standard) type
Karsten> of installation procedure being delivered with the tarball. You
Karsten> are not criticizing we would have the "wrong" one. Now, surely
Karsten> that'd be desirable, but, he, we simply don't have it as we
Karsten> haven't written one.

Right, *any* standard, although for Python there are few specific.

Karsten> Now, all things considered a *peaceful* farewell is a good
Karsten> thing.

Yep. I wish you all the best in further improving GNUmed.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapičina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6