Re: EOKeyValueCoding

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: EOKeyValueCoding
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:30:33 -0700

Manuel Guesdon wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:00:57 -0700 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

OK. So if we want to use extensions, there's no need to re-implement extensions
classes nor to contact authors to change
licenses, isn't it ?

We can use it, we just can't add anything to it (well, anyone's free to do what they want, but I don't think most of the GNUstep developers would be interested). It makes it a dead-end library, though - nobody keeps it up-to-date.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you