Re: Release schedule

From: Tim Harrison
Subject: Re: Release schedule
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 17:00:51 -0500

Chris B. Vetter wrote:

Apple will most likely sue you to the Stone-Age and back for that.

Neato.  Apple invented time travel (iTimeWarp?)! ;)

On the serious side, do we know anyone at Apple (or would a simple email answer this) who could tell us if the OpenStep Specification is officially abandoned, and if we could pick it up, as it is? That might be a stupid question, but what if Apple didn't mind?

--

Tim Harrison
address@hidden