Re: GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:25:41 +0200 (CEST)

> 1. A developer working on a new package normally wants it installed
> where it won't interfere with anyone else ...
> Clearly installation should be in the User domain.

PS: Keep in mind that the User domain won't work if you don't source
GNUstep.sh (and the option of not sourcing GNUstep.sh is now available).

I like the User domain and would personally source GNUstep.sh just to
be able to use it :-)

But some people might not want to do it, especially with the Unix FHS.

Thanks