Re: Moving the bug system to GNA....

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: Moving the bug system to GNA....
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 19:41:58 +0200

Am 23.05.2011 um 19:02 schrieb Gregory Casamento:

> Hey guys... this isn't a direct response to Nicola, I'm just adding a
> few more thoughts here.
>
> Simply put we either need GNUstep to be on either savannah or GNA.
> My concern about moving it back to savannah is that it would be
> disruptive for anyone who has GNUstep currently checked out.

I think it is quite easy to solve by the

        svn switch --relocate ...

command [1]. This just updates a checked out repository to point to
a different server. Maybe, even the makefile could have a rule to
recognize this situation (by svn info) and recommend a command...

BR,
Nikolaus

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/re27.html