gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] My issue queue is empty

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] My issue queue is empty
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 17:38:12 -0800

address@hidden said:
> Pull from the repo; it now reverts the display properly.  This is something
> I fixed earlier today.  You can now switch modes any number of times and the
> gpsmon display will track the current mode properly

If I start in NMEA mode with -t SiRF, the first n gets ignored.  After that
it seems to switch back and forth as expected.

The header (top middle) starts as Generic NMEA(SiRF binary), switches to SiRF
binary and sticks there even when it's showing NMEA data.

I think there should be some way for gpsmon to invoke the
fancyprobe/initialization dance that gpsd uses.  (i1 doesn't do it.)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.