Re: Using -Tpdf rather than -Tps and then ps2pdf

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: Using -Tpdf rather than -Tps and then ps2pdf
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 02:48:47 +0200

> I tried two different methods of getting it to adjust the
> font height, and neither worked at all.

For me, the following works:

  .fzoom S 890
  .EQ
  i iota
  .EN

Unfortunately, this also scales the uppercase Greek letters and
other mathematical symbols, which we don't want.  In grops, we
can scale Symbol-Slanted (SS) for the lowercase Greek letters
independently of Symbol (S) for the uppercase Greek letters.