help-debbugs

Re: Taking ownership of Debbugs

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Taking ownership of Debbugs
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 15:59:51 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

Hi,

>> For the Emacs user interface Debbugs.el, I hope to work with Michael
>> Albinus to popularize it like Magit. Currently, few people use it.
>
> Thanks.  I'll wait until you and Michael figure out the effect on
> Emacs, and will comment then.

FTR, I'll happily work on changes for the debbugs client in GNU ELPA. As
much as my health situation permits (which is very fragile (*)).

I cannot commit to work on the server side. The Emacs project shall
nominate somebody else. Of course I'll response to questions if they
arise, but that's it.

Best regards, Michael.

(*): I have to go to hospital for medical care about every 10 wweks. And
sometimes, like the beginning of this year, additional emergency calls
happen :-(