laptopkernel-devel

Re: [Laptopkernel-devel] Introduction and general thoughts

From: Stephan Skrodzki
Subject: Re: [Laptopkernel-devel] Introduction and general thoughts
Date: 31 May 2003 00:26:14 +0200

Am Fre, 2003-05-30 um 18.54 schrieb Bernd Wurst:

> > [DPMS]
> > could you check if it works for you? just have a look at xset...
>
> Do you mean that?
>
> address@hidden bernd $ xset q
> [...]
> Screen Saver:
>   prefer blanking:  yes    allow exposures:  yes
>   timeout:  0    cycle:  600
> [...]
> DPMS (Energy Star):
>   Standby: 1200    Suspend: 1800    Off: 2400
>   DPMS is Disabled

could you please try

xset +dpms

and then

xset dpms force off

and I would be interested, if your X finds DPMS Modes while dcc'ing the
Graphics HW. (Xfree.0.log)

ah and:

[modem]

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/

let me to some informations, and I think, that the modem is currently
not supported... so wait and see.

[irda]

didn't get it up...

Regs