Re: [Mldonkey-users] banning emule?

From: Ultimateclem
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] banning emule?
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:47:57 +0100

Finally, with all that was said about eMule on this forum, i did not know
what to think...
Well i generally think that being cooperative is more profitable for
everybody than trying to have more than the others. So, let us cooperate with
eMule...

But what i do not understand is : Why, since new emule, my download is always
2 to 4 times less than my upload. And that is what i saw generally in the
forum's stats. That is not compatible with my vision of the peer-to-peer file
sharing ! Most of the people use a DSL line, so what anybody download comes
from a DSL upload, that is to say about 16KB/s : that is why download should
be equal about to upload.
Do you agree with this or not ?

Bonne fetes de fin d'annee a tous.