Re: [Traverso-devel] Drag + snap

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Drag + snap
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:06:29 +0100

> Well, what I had in mind was that it would be temporarily toggled
> *during* the drag... So you could start the drag with D, and then you
> notice you need to turn on/off snap to get it right, so you just hold
> Alt too, without releasing the D button. It's still D=drag, but modifier
> keys (alt,ctrl,shift) can be used to alter it's behaviour...

Ah, ok, then I've misunderstood you. The good thing is, that it's all up to
you, if the functionality is there, you can assign it to every key you want,
including mouse buttons/scrollwheel!

It would be nice to have some sensible notation for this, what about:

[ K ] + K

The + K has autorepeat, so it can be one click, or with autorepeat, which can
you ignore if you like of course.