Re: [Adonthell-general] Introduction

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Introduction
Date: 29 Mar 2002 15:35:06 +0100

> Sure. Although depending on the game you two plan, it will be a rather
> large endeavour ;).

As Kai, I don't know exactly what you want to do, but at first I've been
a bit surprised you choose Adonthell for an "introduction" to
programming! ;)

But after having thought a little bit, I think it can do it - the Python
scripting allows you to come to nice results quickly and easily, and
you're not obliged to use the whole RP stuff - you can start with

So once you give more details I'd be glad too to give you my help -
especially with the graphic API if this is what you want to start with.
Such Python tutorials might also be of use for any new developer who can
easily get started with out API and the Python scripting, so if you want
such help, I'll most likely write a tutorial that I'll make available
both to you and the developer doc.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org