[Adonthell-general] Introduction

From: Brian Bruns
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Introduction
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:52:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

My son and I are on a mission to create an rpg game as his introduction to
programming, so we stumbled on adonthell.  First let me say it's a very
impressive effort!

I was looking for something in python or another simple scripting language
to teach him the mechanics of things, and the C++ game engine looks really
well designed (if not feature complete). So, long story short, I'll
probably be spending some time adding what we need to the core engine
while he tries to create the game.

So, anyway, I was wondering if somebody could give me a quick overview of
the steps to bootstap this little endevour?

Cheers,

Brian