Re: [Adonthell-general] Introduction

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Introduction
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:29:45 +0100

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:42:20 -0500 (EST) Brian Bruns wrote:

> Well what would be great (and I'm willing to put it together once I
> figure it out myself) is a tutorial explaining how to create a very
> small intro sequence, a simple 1 or 2 room map with some objects and
> maybe 1 NPC and a character.  Very small and simple thing but
> demonstrating most of the capabilities of the system.  So, a "first
> you do A, then you do B".
>
> A walkthrough like this would be very helpful in bringing new folks on
> board quickly.  Like I said, I'm willing to throw it together once I
> figure out how to do it ;-)

Okay. Alex: how about you take over the map/mapobject part? I could do
the intro and character stuff. (I'll try my best not to do the intro as
character schedule! ;))

Even if next release will partly out-date any information we put
together now, a good deal will remain valid. And sooner or later we'd
need this kind of documentation anyway. So we can as well start now ...