Re: [Adonthell-general] Introduction first draft

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Introduction first draft
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:10:33 +0100

Hm, I've started to write something up. And I figure that it isn't
*that* easy to start a new game from scratch. That means that the
introduction get's rather lengthy ;).

I started with a short description of the gamedata's layout. Then there
should be sections explaining how to create the various parts of
gamedata and scripts.

I'll attach what I have so far. It's not an awful lot yet, but that way
I can see if it's in a form that is useful for you before investing too
much work. And it should help finding your way around the data package a
little better already.

More should follow in a day or two,