Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:47:56 +0200

Whopeee!

It works!!! I AM PLAYING ADONTHELL ON A WINDOZE PC RIGHT NOW!! (How I longed to
be able to say that)

Awesome work, guys, simply great!!! I can finally show everyone what I've
always been talking about, and demonstrate what I've been doing, and it's
simply the best thing to convince people to join!

But I'm really sorry to say that there is a bug at the end of the game. It
didn't spoil my happiness, though! :)

Well, here goes:
Eager as I was, I played the game right through, with everything working fine:
controls, display, music, great! Until I got to the point when you have
convinced Erek and Jelom to go to Bjarn's room. The scene in Bjarn's room pops
up, but then closes again quickly, back to the scene before. Then there is a
bit more dialogue, and then it crashes (closes).

I've attached the stderr.txt and stdout.txt, they even say somthing abou 'Bjarn
Lies' or so. I also attached the save-data stuff (All the rest) of my savegame,
if that helps. I saved right before you can approach Erek to let you in.

Hope you can solve that problem and ga reat 'hoorray!' to the mighty
Programmers that have seeketh the way into the Windoze-realm!

BEN

P.S: How do you exit the game, btw.?
And, the options from the start menu don't work. Is that meant to be?