Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:35:39 +0200

On 28 Apr 2002 10:43:50 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Could it be, that you messed jelom_2nd.py as well? :)

Well, I found that it needs some more adjusting to the new engine, but
as such it is okay. I started a fresh game, and there it works. But when
I load your game, it's just like you said.

> Just at the end of the game (when Erek guides you to Jelom to convince
> him), I get a crash. See the attached saved game. Load it, talk to
> erek, tell him to go and see jelom, and Bam! The crash happens after
> jelom_2nd constructor, but I don't know much about the dialog system
> so I unfortunately can't help more but ask you to have a look ;)

Looks like a memory corruption problem, or possibly a iterator that
points to the wrong address. But I don't know why it happens with your
game. Have to take a closer look at it.