Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze
Date: 28 Apr 2002 10:43:50 +0200

> > Er... still doesn't work. I copied the file you attached  into
> > C:\share\adonthell\games\wastesedge\scripts\dialogues, thus replacing
> > the old jelom_2nd.py. Then opened Wastesedge again.
>
> Oh, seems I fixed the wrong dialogue then ;). (At least you won't run
> into troubles later on that way). Here's an updated erek_start.py. Put
> it into above directory as well. Then it should finally work.

Could it be, that you messed jelom_2nd.py as well? :)

Just at the end of the game (when Erek guides you to Jelom to convince
him), I get a crash. See the attached saved game. Load it, talk to erek,
tell him to go and see jelom, and Bam! The crash happens after jelom_2nd
constructor, but I don't know much about the dialog system so I
unfortunately can't help more but ask you to have a look ;)

Good luck!
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org