Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 18:54:56 +0200

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:35:39 +0200 Kai Sterker wrote:

> On 28 Apr 2002 10:43:50 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:
>
> > Could it be, that you messed jelom_2nd.py as well? :)
>
> Well, I found that it needs some more adjusting to the new engine, but
> as such it is okay.

That was the problem after all. I was just too stupid to run make in my
wastesedge CVS directory after changing the dialogue. Therefore, I
always installed the old compiled dialogue and the crash remained ;).

Still I haven't figured out how to prevent it from crashing even if the
dialogue is messed up. However, dlgedit is now able to detect that
source of error, so it shouldn't happen again.

I also fixed slight problems with a couple of other dialogues that
occured while I was playing.