bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] poles in the water

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] poles in the water
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:56:07 -0500

for some reason it appears my previous 2 messages didn't come across the
list.

i have restructured the tiles so the pole and the water are in their own
directory. this was done because of limitations in our current sprite
classes, and for organisational reasons.

i have altered the main bontz executable to show the water and the pole. so
do a `cvs update -d` to check out everything because i added some
directories then you can build and run it.  i will leave tweaking the
animation times between each frame up to you.  the times are the first
number in the "info" file for each sprite i believe it is in miliseconds and
is defaulted to 70 for every frame of animation we have.