bontz-team

[Bontz-team] crAnimation

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] crAnimation
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

sounds good, and will act as a good prod to get me to
re-animate mucka and the rest of the gang (I think the
current animations are too choppy, and a lot of the
cute idle stuff you mentioned is missing)  We ought to
have a difinitive set of what actions every playable
character will need.  Some I hadn't thought of before
may include jumping, climbing, crouching, looking
surprised, celebrating, looking sad, laughing...
let's make an exhaustive list.

...and speaking of animation and your revolutionary
ideas...  It would be really neat to see a demo of
animated water with animated poles sticking out and
animated fish flopping atop them...  :^)