bontz-team

[Bontz-team] poles in the water

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] poles in the water
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:17:56 -0700 (PDT)

can't remember if i sent this out or not, last week i
did a wooden pole (for support alongside the fish race
dock, etc) to be layered over the water, and I
squashed the water animation down to half-height so
that the perspective matches better.  The pole tiles
are animated/numbered for a loop (circular ripples
roll away from the pole)

attached is a sample, a random water tile with a
random pole tile stuck over the top of it.  Any hopes
of a demo where we get to see this stuff layered and
in motion? :^)  I'm seeing something very silly, each
fish flopping about atop a wooden pole, the force of
probability mocking them as they keep not being able
to flop themselves off and into the water...

If I get lazy work-wise today perhaps I'll do the rest
of the dock and/or some splashes.  ooh, splashes sound
fun, I'm in sort of a particle mood...