Re: [DotGNU]Basic software that is going to be needed

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Basic software that is going to be needed
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 05:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

well, the only web server that works across multiple
platforms, period AFAIK, is apache. I am quite
satisfied with apache and their licence as to not want
to create a new wbserver just to have a GPL'd one.
also, the only web browser that is cross platform
AFAIK is Mozilla, and again, I am quite happy with its
licence to not build one from ground up or port Konq
(which may be possable).

what do you all think?