[DotGNU]Java Usage

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]Java Usage
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
I would like to know about the state of java support in DOTGNU.
Specifically, I have lots of jars and java classes that would like to
use.

Alot of good XML stuff is done in java, and I can imagine that it would
not be all that hard to port given that it is just text file based.

Any ideas on where to start getting a java port of some tools over?
Translation of the java to c#?
Translation of the Class to IL, and then from IL to C#?
Just using the IL as is?
I know that gopal was doing some interesting stuff with this,
what is currently being done and how far is it?

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/