RE: [DotGNU]GUI, System.Drawing and custom widgets

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]GUI, System.Drawing and custom widgets
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:13:22 -0400

Ok so I tried your new code and I tried VS.NET, the same demo I did, but
dropped a button on the form and no go.  No errors mind you, but I don't
see a button anywhere.

If you need any VS.NET generated test cases just ask, it's a matter of
minutes usually to get the IDE to do something.

Attached is the forms code.

Take care,
Simon