Re: Is our name confusing people....

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Is our name confusing people....
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:59:48 +0100

Stef Bidi wrote:
I just want to say that I agree with others have already said. I also like Riccardo's suggestion.
Thanks.. AS for the names I made them up. Cocoa is still playing along "Java" "Kaffe" "Cappuccino" tune...
"Cacao" is not a good choice: it is/was a free Java VM...

I somehow like "Espresso". It means.. it's fast :) We could also break this stupid beverage thing.