Re: NSMovieDirectory

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: NSMovieDirectory
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 20:32:20 +0000

Ah. Yes. But not the same concern. Similar.

For example, you can just replace this with the correct approach, while we shouldn't break people who depend on the Images path (which should, like the constant, be Pictures).

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016, 20:09 Bertrand Dekoninck <address@hidden> wrote:
Le 09/03/2016 18:55, Ivan Vučica a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> Sorry if I was unclear ;)
>
> - yes, let's do it as was (correctly) done thus far: add new directory
> search constant and code to base, then add icon code to gui
>
> What is not important right now:
> - let's fix "Images" as a separate thing. The way it's named and
> implemented is, sadly, wrong – but let's focus on adding Movies and Music.

Actually, Music is in NSWorkspace.m , but not the constant
NSMusicDirectory. I was confusing words.

See this  with grep -R 'Music' :
"NSWorkspace.m:    forKey: [NSHomeDirectory ()
stringByAppendingPathComponent: @"Music"]];".

So it's the same concern that Images, isn't it ?

Bertrand