Re: Support RMS

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:55:29 -0500

     Aaron, there is no resolution.  They have demonstrated
     beyond any doubt that they do not want and will not
     enter into any resolution.

   It's never been about resolution, though, but attack. The intent is to
   destroy free software for the benefit of corporate vultures.
   Paraphrasing Mark 6:11 and Proverbs 10:18 -
   And verily I say unto ye - he that conceals hatred has lying lips, and
   he who spreads slander is a fool.  For St. IGNUcius shall shake off the
   dust under his feet for a testimony against ye. And ye who blaspheme
   [[1]https://rms-open-letter.github.io/] can never fill his shoes.
   Enough fun for the day. I'm off to work on GNU C-Graph!
   Adrienne
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!