Re: Support RMS - find new communities

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: Support RMS - find new communities
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 20:10:57 -0500

   Adrienne, we don’t know each other, so I’ll share this: my intent has
   been to find a safe and smart and welcoming community. If constructive
   criticism comes across to you as an attack ....

   If anyone on this list can recommend other productive and happy
   community spaces for free software, please let me know!

   Hope you find the kind of community you're looking for Danny. Good luck
   and happy hacking!
   Adrienne
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!