Re: [Mldonkey-users] TODO list

From: Fortin denis
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] TODO list
Date: 21 Dec 2002 18:21:22 +0100

Le sam 21/12/2002 à 17:05, MLdonkey a écrit :

> Do you think we can release a 2.02 now, with overnet upload activated
> by default ? Or should we wait for more experimental results ?
>
> - MLDonkey
Hi,
I still download more on overnet than i upload, and i only saw 1 client
downloading from me while i didn't download anything from him.
+ we don't know if we can still download from overnet 0.42.
For these reasons i think 2.02 should be overnet disabled (both upload
and download).

Good Holidays Norbert!