Re: [Mldonkey-users] TODO list

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] TODO list
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:41:43 +0100

>  I still download more on overnet than i upload, and i only saw 1 client
>  downloading from me while i didn't download anything from him.
>  + we don't know if we can still download from overnet 0.42.
>  For these reasons i think 2.02 should be overnet disabled (both upload
>  and download).

If mldonkey officially (ie a released version) publish and upload on
Overnet, it could be better accepted in the future (ie not ban like
emule). Moreover, I've uploaded on Overnet today (and
downloaded) around 18%, so that I believe the publication system
works correctly, and we are not complitely excluded.

- MLDonkey

PS: the WEB site was modified a bit. Is it a bit easier to find its
way though ?