pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: WAAAY OT: freedomware vs... Was: Building Panon Windows?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: WAAAY OT: freedomware vs... Was: Building Panon Windows?
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:45:03 +0000 (UTC)

Graham Todd posted on Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:04:38 +0000 as excerpted:

> There IS nothing beyond the life we see and live now, and there's no
> need to create supernatural fairy stories to explain the unexplainable.

Thanks, but I don't quite see how that addresses the question I asked
(which isn't to say that it doesn't address it, just that it isn't plain
enough for me to see).  Rather, it seems to address the no-god viewpoint,
which I'm familiar enough with and accept as a reasonable viewpoint, tho
it's not my own.  But if it addresses the god-but-current-life-as-we-know-
it-only viewpoint, which is what I was asking about, I fail to see the
connection.

But Alan M's post seems to have done so, tho I have to digest its
implications a bit before I can say how successfully...